DKD 1.2 is out! Unfortunately, there are reports coming in of the app crashing during the data upgrade step. I'm still working on figuring out the cause.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
DKD 1.2 should be released shortly.
- Ability to select your card language independent of your iPhone's system language. So those who have Italian or German phones can now get English lists.
- Alchemy data and support for Alchemy selection rules (enable these in preferences).
The game creators recommend using 3-5 Alchemy cards mixed in with other sets. The Alchemy selection rules will first randomly determine whether a hand will use Alchemy or not based on the proportion of Alchemy cards to other cards and then draw appropriately.
The point of this method is to make Alchemy cards appear about as often as they would normally, but be grouped together.
For example, in a normal distribution, you may get 1 Alchemy card each in 3 different 10 card lists. This algorithm should statistically give you 3 Alchemy cards in 1 list and no Alchemy cards in the 2 others.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Dominion Kingdom Deck version 1.0.1 is available on the App Store. This version adds a "shake to shuffle" option and a "require a reaction card if an attack card is present" option. You can toggle both of these in preferences.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Dominion Kingdom Deck is now available on the app store.
As many users have noticed, Fair Share version 1.1 was released recently. Based on the number of updates so far, I'm pleased that so many people are still using Fair Share.
- Picker wheel for selecting the tip amount along with 3 configurable preset tip amounts.
- Option to tip "after the tax."
- Option to round the subtotal for groups instead of rounding each individual in the group.
My second iPhone app, Dominion Kingdom Deck, is a setup utility for the board/card game Dominion by Donald X. Vaccarino.
A preview is up on its product page. It is currently in review and hopefully will be available within a week.
- Properly shuffling a stack of 75+ cards becomes more and more tedious.
- Having a "poor" distribution of card costs becomes more frequent.
- All currently published cards included.
- Fully configurable to select which expansions to use.
- Custom card and card set editor.
- Save interesting or favorite lists for quick reference.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
A big thank you to everyone that's bought Fair Share and taken the time to leave reviews and ratings.
Here are a few things that I've decided to add to the next release of Fair Share:
- Optional rounding for group totals instead of individuals in groups.
- Optional Post-tax tip calculation.
- Optional tip presets for level of service (think 1-3 star system).
- Negative exceptions - When everyone except one person orders something, then mark this one person with a negative exception so as to say "he pays this much less than everyone else."
- Optional key clicks.
- Contact list integration.